255 Union Boulevard, Suite 300
Lakewood, CO 80228
303-986-9583 (Family Practice)
303-986-9610 (Urgent Care)
Family Medicine, Urgent Care, Psychology. Occupational Medicine- Workers Compensation Provider CDLE Level II Accredited On Site
The North Lakewood Urgent Care Clinic is accepting patients with all insurance plans, including Medicaid and TRICARE.
The North Lakewood Urgent Care serves Lakewood, Bear Creek, Belmar, Wheat Ridge, Pleasant View, Applewood and Belmar Park.
Walk-In Urgent Care Hours
- Monday - Friday 8:00am-8:00pm
- Saturdays 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Beginning January 4, 2013 we will begin seeing patients on Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm
Primary Care Appointment Hours
- Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Walk-ins Accepted
- Call for hours (303-872-1980)
For appointments or to contact primary care in Lakewood, call (303) 986-9583.
Rocky Mountain Family Medicine in Lakewood is located in the same suite as urgent care.