Accepted Insurance Plans
Rocky Mountain Urgent Care accepts most major insurance plans including Medicare, Medicaid(Colorado only), CHP+, Tricare.
At this point in time, we are unable to accept patients with the following insurances:
- Colorado Healthop EPO (PPO is accepted)
- Humana HMOx, urgent care only. If you have selected us as your Primary care Provider(PCP), we can provide your care in our family medicine practices.
- Denver Health Medicaid- You can be seen in Urgent Care Only. Family Medicine if you participate with the Accountable Care Collaborative
- Kaiser Medicaid- You can be seen in Urgent Care only, after 5pm. Family Medicine if you participate with the Accountable Care Collaborative
- Rocky Mountain Health Plan Medicaid- Family Medicine only, if you participate with the Accountable Care Collaborative
- BC/BS EPO Plan
- CU Exclusive BC/BS- You can be seen in Urgent Care only.
For urgent care services, patients will typically pay their urgent care co-payment.
If no co-pay is listed on your card, we will verify with your insurance any potential out of pocket expense and/or deductible amount remaining.
The amount can range between $130-$170.
For family practice, patients typically pay the primary care co-payment listed on the insurance card.
For psychology, physical therapy and weight loss services, we encourage patients to check with their health insurance plan to determine what co-payment, if any, is required.
Don't Have Insurance?
Rocky Mountain Urgent Care and Family Medicine offers discounted rates to all patients who settle their bill, in full, at the time of service. $130 is collected up-front, before the patient will be seen by the provider. After the visit, the patient may owe more money before leaving. This will be determined by any additional services or tests performed by the provider.